Thursday, 23 December 2010

What Santa is bringing me...

If Santa can squeeze himself down my chimney tomorrow night, he should be leaving me:

A new make up case, to control my growing supplies of make up and nail polish;

 


A revolving shoe rack (minus the ugly shoes in the picture) to hold 18 pairs of my shoes; (it hasn't been delivered yet though, waaa!!)




And I was supposed to also be getting these ASOS Peaches Suede Platform Court Shoes in the Taupe colour;




But they arrived and didn't fit! I don't know why I put myself through it though, really - any ASOS shoes I've ordered never fit me, and they don't do size 9s.  These were sooooo beautiful too. Very sad about this :(


I'm also getting a big leopard print dressing gown/house coat (whichever you call them) and possibly some surprises if I'm good! 


I hope you all have a fabulous time this Christmas. Be healthy and happy this holiday season everyone xxx

1 comment:

laurie said...

i love the suede shoes at the bottom :)
lovely x


www.lauriesian.blogspot.com