Tuesday, 4 January 2011

First Post of 2011

Hi there!



Well, it's 2011 - am I the only person who finds this terrifying?!  How on earth does the time fly by so quickly.  Christmas was a blink!  Anyways, I am usually totally awful about New Year's Resolutions, generally thinking "What's the point?" but I have decided that this year I am going to try. 

I have set one resolution for the entire year, and I am going to try and have a resolution for each month.  So, my main New Year's Resolution for 2011 is to be a happier, more positive person.  So often I am grumpy and miserable, and let things get me down easily, and it doesn't make me feel good, or any of the people who get stuck with me!  So deep breaths and counting to 10 may be required, but I will do my best.

And my Resolution for January is to do more walking.  I have done no exercise since about October due to the awful weather and being so tired after work, but I have decided that if I can even fit in a 15 or 20 minute walk a few days a week, it would be a good way to de-stress and clear my head, and perhaps will even help with my overall Resolution to be happier :)

So there we have it.  Not ground-breaking stuff really, and a bit cliché, but it's a start!  Good luck to all of you who have made Resolutions! x

No comments: