Friday, 28 January 2011

OOTD - It's Friday!

Finally Friday! I don't even care about being in work today! Just can't wait til 5pm :D

 

A skirt day again, today teamed with my sheer leopard print blouse from Peacocks January sale (£4 I think?) and a skinny belt that I got attached to a top from River Island last January sales. I am now bloody freezing as, needless to say, the blouse doesn't hold much heat!!

As you can see, there is an "orb" on my skirt in the right hand photo.  So, either there's a ghost in the office that wanted to make an appearance, or else it was a speck of dust drifting through the air that I've managed to capture.  I do apologise for the bad quality of the pictures today - my camera batteries were low so I couldn't attempt another shot!

After work yesterday I nipped in to Sallys for a browse before my lift arrived.  I wish I'd called in sooner now, as they had China Glaze nail varnishes on sale, but the selection left was woeful! I got "Classic Camel" for £1.20 and "Little Drummer Boy" for £2.40 - you can't be bad to that!  I have Little Drummer Boy on today, jazzed up with GOSH Magic Star again.  I can't wait to try out the camel shade!


I have a rather uneventful weekend ahead - a 2 hour driving lesson tomorrow, and no other plans.  Next weekend however, is gonna be busy, so I will be making the most of a quiet one this week :)

Make the most of Friday, everyone! x

1 comment:

daisychain said...

that is some bargain on the nail polish!