Monday, 17 January 2011

OOTD

Hi,

Just an outfit post of what I wore on Saturday for my trip to Donegal!  We stayed in Greencastle, and took a wee venture into Moville for dinner on Saturday evening.  You can see it's right to the north-east of the county on the map below:



It's a small area but really lovely and nice for a little break.  Pity it rained the entire time! Needless to say my friends thought I was mad wearing my new shoes, but they needed an outing.  No point in buying them and letting them gather dust in my room ;)  I wore a camel colour long sleeved top, with a big tassled cowl-neck, my black skinnies and some gold jewellery:



Top - F&F @ Tesco - £20 £10, Black skinny jeans - £5 Internacionale, Bangles - £4 Internacionale, Ring £4.25 Diva @ Miss Selfridge




Think I might use this week's wages to buy a new digital camera.... OR I could be really generous and buy my brother Rush concert tickets for his birthday. Hmmmm decisions!

Have a good (as a Monday possibly can be) day! 

4 comments:

Claire said...

Hey I live in a town called Carrickfergus? you heard of it? Where you from?
Hope your having a nice Monday - bleugh is right!!! x

daisychain said...

I STILL covet those shoes!

Claire said...

cool - I've only ever drove through Ballycastle. I don't think I've found any bloggers from here their mostly from England!! How long have you been blogging x

ShopeDelano said...

Gorgeous gorgeous shoes!

Thanks for your comment sweetie! :)
http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xoxo