Friday, 25 February 2011

Funky Friday

Friday at last folks!

I'm a bit late getting this post up as I've been busy all morning!  Here's today's work outfit.  It's Friday and I have nothing major happening in work (i.e.: no Court visits or clients visiting me) so I went a bit more casual than usual.
  
Trousers - Next, Top - Peacocks, Cardigan - River Island via Charity Shop
 

I just wore a long-sleeved black top from Peacocks, and this is the first wearing of my charity shop find from a while back!  I finally got around to washing it, to get rid of that musty 'charity shop smell', you know?  It's a plain camel colour but as you can see it has a leopard print trim and some sequins to jazz it up!  Playing on the leopard print element, I thought I'd wear a new little something I purchased yesterday!
 
Hair Wrap - Internacionale £3.99
I spied this in Internacionale on my lunch break and remembered Milly from Pearls And Poodles doing a post on them.  I'm not usually one for hair accessories really, I generally just wear it down most days, and in a ponytail or messy bun when it's not straight or a bit greasy.  So I thought this would spice up the hair sometimes.  I also have contacts in today, which is a rarity.  I hate my glasses but I rarely wear contacts because it's too much hassle for me in the morning, so I generally just wear them for nights out and such occasions.  However I made some effort today.  I used to use monthly disposable contacts, but as I never got enough use out of them I switched to daily disposables.  I now buy them online as I find Specsavers a total rip off! I would advise anyone to do the same!


China Glaze - Classic Camel
I hope you all have a great weekend!  I don't have a driving lesson tomorrow, as it's getting too expensive for me to go every week, which is slightly irritating.  I have talked the bf in to taking me to Primark on Sunday which I'm looking forward to :) it's hard times when your nearest Primark is almost 30 miles away!!

Later ladies! :) xx

6 comments:

Charli said...

I love the hair wrap and the ring :) you look lovely :) x

daisychain said...

I love your cardigan! So pretty x

cocobelle08 said...

Hi, I just wanna say i love reading your blog its so funny and down to earth! So i followed! I recently started blogging again! Keep it up! x

Sophie said...

cute cardi, great find! love the hair wrap too :)
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

Imogen said...

I love your cardigan it is beautiful and the headband. A very classy look.

dinoprincesschar said...

love the hair bow, and this outfit looks really glam!