Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Hindsight is a Wonderful Thing

Hiya everyone,

Just a short OOTD post today - this is what I wore to my dad's 50th Birthday meal last night.  The post title refers to the fact that, after looking at these photos today, I really think it was an unflattering outfit for me :( outfit fail!  Oh well, you live and you learn.  I seem to be the only person I know who somehow lost weight over Christmas, but have now found it all again in February!  Must step up the exercise!

The meal was nice; the restaurant let us use the upstairs part which we had to ourselves, and I think dad liked his painting :) I also got him a t-shirt of his favourite football team and an amazon.co.uk voucher, so that he can buy books for his Kindle! (I want one, so jealous!)

Jumper - Tesco, Leggings - Dunnes, Necklace - Internacionale
 
Shoe Boots - Office

Yesterday I found the site http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/ where you can make your own "Keep Calm and..." logos - love it! :D  I made the Frasier one, and I saw the Batman one in the Gallery and thought it was good too.


Today at lunch I went into Holland & Barrett and bought some popping corn (I love popping it in a pot) and a nakd cocoa orange bar.  I'm gonna try and satiate my KitKat Chunky sweet tooth cravings with healthier options from now on.  This bar was, umm... interesting.  Sweet with a chocolate kick, but there was something in it that I wasn't too keen on.  I can't pinpoint the taste, I think it was the dates.  It is a "raw wholefood" bar, is 1 of your 5 a day and contains only raw dates, cashews, raisins and cocoa.  Considering how much better it is than processed chocolate, I think I could get used to it, and will try some of the other flavours too.

That's all for now.  Have a good day :) x

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love your outfit! The shoes are to die for!
xoxo

daisychain said...

NAKD bars are amazing, I LOVE cocoa mint!

(also, glad I'm not the only one who looses weight over xmas, I'm not a festive food fan!)

corsets, crafts and cupcakes said...

i really like this outfit, 'specially the shoes :)

im jealous of the fact you lose weight over christmas - if i only ate sprouts id still gain weight!

lovely post :)