Monday, 7 February 2011

OOTD / FOTD / NOTD

I don't think my brain is fully functioning yet.  The weekend really should be at least 3 days long... though I would miss that fifth day's wages!

Just a short clothes/makeup/nails post today.

OOTD:

Mainly all black today, with patterned tights, gold on the belt and bright nails!  This dress was such a good find - £8 in January sales in Tesco! :) It looks great with any shirt underneath, and is also suitable for days I have to go to Court.  Excellent!

Jacket & Belt - Dunnes

Shirt - New Look, Dress - F&F @ Tesco
  
Tights - Primark, Studded Courts - Shoe Zone

FOTD:

I did my makeup in the car this morning!  Didn't put on much; I didn't actually need any but my hair is awful today so thought I'd better make some sort of effort :/


Face:
Foundation:  Bourjois Healthy Mix (52)
Concealer:  Avon Invisible Light
Powder:  Collection 2000 Pressed Powder
Blusher:  MUA (2)

Eyes:
Mascara:  Maybelline The Colossal

Lips:
Lipstick:  BarryM Lip Paint (101)
Gloss:  BarryM Lip Wand (5 - Bubblegum pink)

NOTD:

Avon Nailwear Pro - Ruby

Better get my ass in gear and do some work!! :)

4 comments:

*Zoe* said...

I love that nails colour on you and your skin is flawless!
Zoe x
Please take a look at my blog, Diamond Solitaire

daisychain said...

I LOVE those tights!

Sophie said...

nail polish is fab shade! Love those tights and belt :)
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

Imogen said...

I really like your skirt. I can imagine it would be great for court and many other different occassions too. I adore the tights and your shoes are amazing. I really like the way you did your makeup too.