Thursday, 17 February 2011

So Near Yet So Far...

... until the weekend!  I don't know about you, but come Thursday I just wish it would be 5pm Friday already!
Here's what I am wearing to work today:



Blazer - Tesco, Tights - Dunnes

Jumper - Next, Skirt - Matalan


Studded Pumps - ShoeZone
 My Mary-Jane work shoes have finally gave up the ghost :( the soles are so worn that they let in water!  So I have on flats today.  I love the jumper that I got for £20 in the Next January sale, however it can be a bit itchy! :/ But otherwise it is warm and comfy, plus suitable for either work, or dressing up/down for other occasions.  Here's a close up of the beaded sleeve, plus today's jewellery (all Primark):

 


Last night I painted my nails with my newest nail polish purchase - BarryM limited edition shade for Boots.  It's a pretty pink/lilac shade that really pops.  I found that the first few nails went ok, then the polish started getting a bit thick and gloopy, and was harder to use.  It took a while to fully dry.  I topped it off with a coat of Instant Effects.



With flash

Without flash

I bought a new pair of work shoes yesterday, for £9.99 from Shoe Zone.  I think that they do a great selection, plus the prices are good for my purse!  Realistically, my work shoes are going to get wrecked pretty quickly, so I am definitely not going to spend a lot on them.  I also find it quite difficult to find a decent pair of work shoes; I liked the Mary-Janes as the had a strap to stop your foot from sliding out!  But I settled for these pumps which have a slight wedge heel.  They seem comfortable so shouldn't hurt my feet on days when I'm walking to Court, and they don't look as granny-esque in reality!



I was also on the lookout for some loafers or brogues in Shoe Zone, but there were no nice ones in my size :( story of my life!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Sophie said...

nice blazer and new shoes. Your nails look fab! :)
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/