Last night I ate some marshmallows (as I'm off chocolate and sweets for Lent) and today my stomach is totally inflated - marshmallow baby. Maybe I'll give birth to something like that thing in Ghostbusters.
Rules: (1) Link 10 blogs 2) Tell these bloggers about the award (3) Write 10 facts about yourself.
10 facts about me:
- My full name (excluding surname) is Lauren Sara Jude. Saint Jude is the patron saint of hopeless cases. So suits me perfectly really!
- I have a phobia of big fish, whales and sharks. Small fish I don't mind, but anything that's too big for a tank is creepy. Remember that omega3 advert on tv with the huge fish that swims through the air?! I had to change the channel!!
- I am deathly allergic to fish. (I don't think my phobia relates to this!) The only fish I ever eat, because I know I can safely, is tuna and mackerel. Cod or other white fish makes my throat close over, I get crippling chest pains and struggle to breathe. I should probably have an epi-pen but the doctors never thought it necessary.
- I worked in the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery on and off for 4 years as a tour guide, receptionist and shop assistant and so know more about whiskey than any 23 year old woman ever should.
- Referring to myself as a woman still seems very odd. I'm about 14 in my head.
- I have a large scar on my left knee from splitting it and getting 7 stitches. I was drunk of course.
- I did GCSE Spanish inside a year, studying it after school 2 days a week, and got a B. I can remember about 3 words now.
- I love animals and would love to work in a zoo. As long as I didn't have to work with fish.
- I went to Amsterdam when I was 19... It was 3 days jam-packed with eye-opening experiences!!
- I hate my huge clown feet, and I can move my second toes independently from all the rest.
And the 10 bloggers I tag are: