Saturday, 19 March 2011

Handwriting Challenge

I saw this on a few blogs, including Char's and Christina's, and thought it might make a good wee Saturday post, which I don't usually get a chance to do :)  I am very nosey and love seeing people's handwriting style, as everyone's is unique.  It's a tag but I'm not gonna tag - just do it if you want to!


1.  Your name and blog name:
2.  URL:
3.  Write "A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog":
4.  Favourite quote:
5.  Favourite song:
6.  Favourite band(s), artist(s):
7.  Anything else you wish to say...
Well, MI6 can probably track me through my handwriting now, so I hope it was worth reading...
I hope that you're all having a lovely Saturday :)

7 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

wow, you have eclectic taste in music! I really like your handwriting :) I'm going to try this challenge later.
http://cgdn.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

your writing is lovely x

LauraLouise said...

its so girly! haha difficult to read at times but i am jealous!

Christina Marie said...

Love your handwriting. I agree I always love to see what other people write like :D x

Vicki said...

i really like this idea! its really interesting seeing peoples hand writing :) hope u had a good wkend my dear! x

dinoprincesschar said...

i really like your handwriting, it's pretty! :)

Susy said...

What a brilliant idea, I like your handwritting, very neat but girly. May give this a go myself. x