Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Je suis revenue...

I have returned!  Apologies for the prolonged absence, however I have been working on my youtube channel and editing videos which took me a rather looong time!  Hopefully I will get better now that I know what I'm doing!

I did take a picture of what I wore on Saturday night... however I can't fnd it. I think I may have put it on my laptop, which I rarely use, and so will try to post it tomorrow!  I didn't do much anyway, just a few drinks with friends, and filming, waaah!

In the meantime, here is today's work outfit:

 

Blazer - Tesco, Shirt - New Look, Dress - Peacocks

You can't really tell that the pinstripe of the dress is pink when worn with black, which is a bit strange! Perhaps it's like an optical illusion.

Apart from that, I am very nervous happy to present - my youtube video for my favourite and least favourite products from March!  I hope you all like it.  I will be doing a blog post about them too, for those of you who aren't in to youtube.  I also have another video on my channel about how I style my hair in curls, if you are interested in that sort of thing!


You can go to my channel by clicking ! :D 

I would just like to say THANK YOU everyone for following me, it really is a huge confidence boost - I never thought this blog would take off at all, never mind gathering up the balls courage to make youtube videos.  I am still so anxious about it, because probably no one will watch them, but I am glad that I have tried. It is a great feeling and I am so happy that I have stuck with it.  Thank you all :)


2 comments:

Susy said...

Well done Lauren :D

Really enjoyed that and I think you should totally do more.

It's a shame about the Simple product (the blue one) I really like their stuff too (well cleanser, toner & moisturiser) and would be disappointed.

Sophie - Country girl said...

will give your channel a view this week. Great one!
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/