Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Lots of OOTD shots...

It is Wednesday 16th March which means that tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day and I get a day off work, woohoo! :D This will literally be my first St. Paddy's day off since 2005 - that is a scary thought.  From 2006 - 2009 my St. Paddy's Days were spent in England while I was at Uni - no day off there! Last year I was working in Bushmills Distillery; Bushmills is not so much inclined towards St. Patrick, plus there were tourists to serve at the Distillery!  So it will be a nice change to be off for it again :) This is just a recap of OOTDs that I've not posted...

Wednesday:

Last Wednesday was when my camera decied to be stubborn and not let me access my photos.  I got them in the end! 

Dress - Tesco, Top - Peacocks, Gilet - boohoo.com
Necklace - Connie's Crafts


Saturday evening:

I made use of my new boots!  I thought it was a bit weird at first that the zips were on the outside of the boot - aren't they usually on the inside? Oh well.  Apologies for the crap photo, unclean mirror and messy desk, I had no tripod.  I just wore them with skinny jeans and my nude embellished shoulder jumper from Peacocks.




Monday:


Wearing my new work dress and jewellery from Primark.  I think that this dress is such a good buy for £10. I like the length too, as it isn't too short on me, which usually happens.  These photos were taken with the new camera, so you can tell the difference.  I realise that my hand looks daft here - I was emphasising the tassels on the bracelet!


Dress, Necklace & Bracelet - Primark, Shirt - George @ Asda

Tuesday:

Nothing too exciting here, just my old faithful black skirt, plus lilac blouse.



Wednesday:

I apologise for the fuzziness here, but my camera just would not take a shot in focus :( it's got a "smart-auto" function that's meant to focus the shot, but I think because I was using the self timer it didn't work.  Which makes no sense though as Monday and Tuesday's shots were fine? Hmm.  Also, I got these Primark tights on Saturday, they are the kind with a 'seam' line up the back of the leg - worst tights ever.  I had two ladders by 11am, plus they're static and my skirt is gripping to my legs like a second skin.  Waste of £2!

 


I did these nails last night.  To be honest, they were a total disaster and I am not looking forward to removing it!!  I did my nails with Avon Matte nail polish in Violetta... then decided I didn't want my nails to be matte, so I used NYC Purple Pizzaz over the top... then went mad and put my new IsaDora pink Grafitti Nail Top on it.  What can I say, I was bored!



I hope you didn't mind being bombarded with photos there!!  Might not get a post up tomorrow but I will try and take OOTD photo if I remember to take my bloody camera home!  Have a good St. Paddy's Day everyone, wherever you are! :)

11 comments:

Charli said...

I want those booots :(

*Zoe* said...

Those boots are really nice and I love the embellished jumper x

Hazel said...

Hello, I found you through Country Girl Does Norfolk. It would be great if you could join us in #Wear It Red on Friday... help us spread the word!

http://www.justgiving.com/wearitred

Love the top you wore on Saturday!

Imogen said...

I love your Monday outfit the most. I hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow. Also thank you for the happy birthday message.

danniekate said...

i love that they do nail effects stuff in different colours than black, looks great! xx

oh so petite said...

oohh la la.. the nails look beautiful.
http://www.ohsopetite.blogspot.com

dinoprincesschar said...

i've never really done anything for st patrick's day..but i hope you have a lovely day off!
i love the lilac blouse, and the work dress is great..

daisychain said...

Holy wow, your nails! I also really, really love the first two outfits x

Hannah said...

Your nails look AMAZING!!! The top in Saturday's photo is my favourite, I love the bedazzled shoulders


Bow Dream Nation xx

Sophie - Country girl said...

love your outfit posts, that furry gilet is perfect, I'm trying to find something similar.
http://cgdn.blogspot.com

FitznBitz said...

That outfit with the boots is right up my street - love it. I have them boots in grey and lovem em! I like that they're a bit different and have the zip on the outside! I keep putting them on the wrong feet at first because of it though - haha!! :)