Friday, 11 March 2011

New Cameraaa

I got my shiny new camera! Pink no less... they didn't have any of the silver version left anyway!  It came with a disc that installed a photo-editing program on my computer, which is going to take some getting used to - I can't even figure out how to crop the photos!  Hopefully in time...

Apologies for this totally crapulous post, I have literally no time to do an OOTD (plus it's just a black trouser suit and a black shirt - bor-ing!) so I'm gonna post the photos I took about my room when I was playing with my new toy :)

Attempting nail-marbling tonight.... fingers crossed!



It's Friday - Yeehaa!! :D Have a great weekend everyone! x

6 comments:

Susy said...

Gawd you are so organised with your jewellery. I might have to take a leaf out of your book.

I love your Family Tree sign :) x

daisychain said...

please post nail pics when they are done!

Sophie said...

you have 1000 x more jewellery than me! So pretty! Good luck playing around with your new toy :)
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

MJ said...

Ooooh, would love to see the marble nails - let me know how they go!

MLMB said...

Is this all your jewellery?? Wow! I am SO jealous! you have such fab taste hun! I own 2 (yes 2!) necklaces... 2 prs of earrings and a few rings :) I'm thrilled you have a new camera! New toys are FUN :D Looking forward to your nail pics!! ƸӜƷ Deb @ MLMBeautiful ƸӜƷ

xxx

dinoprincesschar said...

I love the barbie that holds your jewellery, i'm sure i have mine somewhere....inspired! :)