Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Back Soon...

Hey all,

Just a very speedy post to let you know that today and tomorrow I am going to be scarily busy in work trying to finish up many things before the Easter holidays, so I won't be able to post today or tomorrow or comment on any of your wonderful blogs.

Normal service should resume on Friday when I am off work... this means relying on using my house computer which is a totally different ball game.  I am currently sufferng money-guilt and have not yet ordered my laptop for fear that I won't use it enough or that I could be spending the money on something more worthwhile like car insurance.... argh!! You see my dilemma.

Anyways, I won't be gone long so see you all soon!

[source]

2 comments:

*Zoe* said...

You should def get your laptop after you did so well on your spending ban! You'll use it loads with Blogging and Tweeting alone ;o) xx

Sophie - Country girl said...

hope work isn't toooooo bad. Have an awesome long weekend hun and put your feet up! x
http://cgdn.blogspot.com