Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Pink & Purple Glittery Gradient Nail Tutorial

Hey all!  Hey especially to my newest followers! I'm now at 70, I can't believe it! *chuffed*

Have had a busy day so far, and was away for most of it at a Divorce Seminar (how entertaining) so no OOTD today, but last night I did a quick tutorial on yesterday's nail art look after it got such a positive response!

I hope you all like it, and if you have a youtube account, it would mean so much to me if you subscribed to my channel!



5 comments:

Susan said...

Fab tutorial Lauren :) I would NEVER think of using other tools on my nails. Great effect and it looks fab. x

daisychain said...

I'm going to be trying this! x

Funny Little Frog said...

Thank you for doing this...already thinking which colours I could try it with xxx

Sophie - Country girl said...

will give this a watch tomorro :)
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

giddynici said...

What a great tutorial and such a clever idea. You have a cute accent. x