Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Post No. 95

95 posts! Where does the time go, eh?...

Last night I was relaxing in my room, painting my nails and watching Frasier (story of my life!) when my mum sticks her head in the door and chirps "Don't forget you're getting your sister out to school in the morning!..." - errr, WHAT?!  I had forgotten completely that she was away to Nottingham and I'm on babysitting duty til tomorrow - ugh!  I love my wee sister to pieces of course, but she can be hard work!

OK, today's work ensemble:

Shirt - New Look
Dress - Peacocks
Blazer - Tesco
Not the most exciting of outfits.  I must get to the bottom of my ironing pile this evening.... (my rock'n'roll lifestyle continues)

And here is what I did to my nails last night - very girly gradient colours.  My sister was mucho jealous!
With flash

Natural light

(L-R) Missguided MissBehave, BarryM Limited Edition for Boots, NYC Purple Pizzazz, GOSH Magic Star
I acually like it a lot more than I thought I would; it's very bright and eye-catching!  My technique still needs some practice, but I will definitely keep trying out this look with different colours.

Tomorrow is the last day of my spending ban - BRING.  IT.  ON....

9 comments:

FitznBitz said...

Ah HELLO! Never seen this been done before! You should do a vid on it! (the nails obvs not the minding your sister HA!)

daisychain said...

Please come and do my nails!

Hazel said...

love the nails - you could make your nails look like a tequilla sunrise!

Funny Little Frog said...

Your nails look great. I agree with the above you should do a how to video, would love to give it a try xxx

Miss Educator said...

Unreal...you have to show us how to do it!!!

cowbiscuits. said...

wow these nails are just amazing!! xx

Vicki said...

LOVE the shaded nails my dear!! i never have the patience for this kinda thing! :) x

CarolineGsbM said...

I love that! So much fun. I'm not allowed to wear nail varnish to work so confess to just slapping a coat on quickly.

Caroline
xxx

giddynici said...

You look lovely and smart! Hope your wee sis didn't give you too much trouble. x