Sunday, 24 April 2011

Some Recent Stuffs...

Hey everyone, 

I hope you're all enjoying the Easter break, and your Easter Sunday!  After successfully not eating any chocolate over Lent (possibly the first time I've ever stuck to it) I started this morning off with 3 Cadbury's Roses sweets - yum!  I hope you're all having a big slap-up Easter dinner too; we're having curry!

Here are a few photos to cover the days I didn't blog last week (I missed it so much!!)

Birthday flowers from my boyfriend :)

I bought BarryM Lip Paint in 129... I'm a bit torn as I love the colour but don't know if it suits me...

New BarryM Nail Paints. LOVE!



OOTD on Wednesday:

Blazer - Tesco
Skirt, Cami, Blouse & tights - Primark

OOTD on Thursday:

Jacket - Dunnes
Dress - Tesco
Blouse, scarf & tights - Primark

More tomorrow folks! :D

8 comments:

Imogen said...

Love the shirt you are wearing, so beautiful. Happy Easter.

Sophie - Country girl said...

Love both your birthday haul sheer blouses, So elegant. The flowers are so pretty, how lovely.
http://cgdn.blogspot.com

Funny Little Frog said...

That lipsticks lovely xxx

daisychain said...

I really love that lipstick!

Allie said...

Such cute outfits!

www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk said...

I LOVE Barry M Pink Flamingo! Just bought a nice yellow shade called something like Ice Cream Yellow, can't wait to try it!

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

FitznBitz said...

Oooh love the Wednesday OOTD flowy top :)

Renée said...

love the colors of your nail polish!