Friday, 8 April 2011

Stuck Indoors

What a beautiful sunny day we have today! NI seems to have finally caught up with the reast of the UK - gone is the drizzle we've had all week, the sun is well and truly out this glorious Friday! (and I am stuck in work. Such is life.)

This isn't a highly exciting post - just my OOTD for yesterday!  I finally got back to Primark last Friday (mum took me in the evening, bless her) and got the godforsaken jacket changed!  So I now have a matching jacket for my work dress. Relief! 

Jacket - Primark £10
Dress - Primark £10
Shirt - TKMaxx (years ago, can't remember price)

I also used a Charli Tip recently and made my own lip scrub!  I really like it as I can now have a tin of it to hand when I need it! Thanks Charli!


In other news - I am not used to having tips (even though they're tiny) on my nails and it is doing my head in trying to keep them clean!! Why the hell do they always look so dirty? For a clean freak like me, this is highly frustrating.  Sadly, one broke today... so the supplements may improve them, but there are no miracles, people...

Spending Ban Update today at 3.30pm!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

dinoprincesschar said...

such a shame to be stuck inside on a nice day like this ! good news about the jacket, but i bet it's too nice to wear it! :)

daisychain said...

I love the dress! I really need to get some proper work wear!

Miss Educator said...

that's a fab outfit hun, just bought one of the other current suit dresses last week!! but stopped short of the jacket cause it's too dressy for my workplace...
http://misseducator.blogspot.com/

giddynici said...

Locwly outfit, you look very smart. My nails always break at work! x