Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Trying Tuesday

Hi all!  Today has been a busy day so I haven't had the chance to do any OOTD photos, which is annoying me.  I feel like I'm not trying hard enough but I promise I'll be better!

I have finally, on my third attempt, uploaded my Spring Look video!  It uploaded the first time but Youtube said it was too long so I had to delete it.  I did some more editing and made it a better length, then the upload failed at the last minute, grrr! So it was third time lucky! 

In the video I show you how I did my Spring flowers inspired eyeshadow:

As well as my Spring Strawberries nail art!

I really hope you like it :) If you have a youtube account you can subscribe to my channel!



7 comments:

dinoprincesschar said...

i still totally love these nails, i'm always too scared of messing up when i want to do something cool to my nails, i can't even paint them with a normal colour very neatly :S

Miss Educator said...

I loveeeeeee these nails....

Ash said...

wow your nails are amazing!!!
xx

Natasha said...

Your nails look great, and the eyeshadow is beautiful. xxx

daisychain said...

You have such stunning eyes!

Sophie - Country girl said...

about to watch your vid now :)
http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

KatieWrites said...

I just found your blog after noticing someone had checked out my blog from your page. Then I noticed I was in your sidebar. Thank you. I normally check out all my new followers blogs, but I must have missed yours, but I love it. I also love you youtube channel and became your newest subscriber.
I'm now a follower of your blog as well which makes me No.69. x