Thursday, 28 April 2011

What I've Been Up To...

Hey everyone! There's a long post with photos a-plenty ahead, so be warned!  It's just a recap of what I got up to since last Friday, when I got off for Easter break.  My home computer really isn't great for doing my posts which is why I didn't get many done over the holidays!

Friday:
Me and my boyfriend went to Glenariff Forest Park, which is about 17 miles around the coast from us.  It's a large forest with scenic walking routes through it and waterfalls.  It was a gorgeous day for it and really beautiful, but we got a bit lost and weren't sure if we were going the right way to get out... and there was a lot of uphill walking... my calves hurt for two days after!  I was also (stupidly) wearing very inappropraite footwear for the damp and stony paths! Oops! However it was a great place to visit and a chance to take some gorgeous photos.
BarryM Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream




Stunning.
Saturday:
I actually didn't take any photos on Saturday... I didn't do much though!  Rested my aching calf muscles and filmed a video... in the evening I had 3 glasses of wine at a friend's house and feel asleep while watching TV.  Par-tay.

(Easter) Sunday:
More relaxing!  Filmed another video and ate my first chocolate since Lent began! YUM.

Boots & Cardi - Primark
Jeans - Internacionale
T-Shirt - Peacocks
 I jazzed up the boring clothes with some aqua eyes:

And finished the day in one of the best ways...

Monday:
Was going to go to a golf driving range with my boyfriend, however the whole Golf Club was closed!  So my boyfriend very kindly let me do some driving practice in his car! (actual drving, that is...)

Miss Sixty jeans - USC
Vest top - present from America
Cardi - Primark
Leopard flats - shoezone
 The jewellery I wore! ASOS mouse ring and welly necklace from a friend!

Neutral eyes this day:

*vroom vroom!*
I also posted another youtube video!  This is the one I recorded on Saturday - a "What's In My Bag" video:

I am currently thinking of creating a new youtube account so that my username will match my blog... I am worried about losing subsribers as I am now up the the mahoosive sum of 21!  Obviously I would upload all my current videos to the new channel.  So if I do successfully create a new one I will message all my subscribers with the details as well as posting them here.

After today I am off work (cheers, Prince William) until Wednesday!  I should be back in on Tuesday, however on Monday evening my boyfriend and I are going to see David Guetta in Belfast and staying in the Hilton.  Can't wait!  Will do some more videos and take lots of photos for you all :)  enjoy the break everyone!!

5 comments:

FitznBitz said...

That Barry M varnish looks lovely on ya? Do u have a clear top coat over it? Looks shiner that usual

Ashley said...

I love your nail polish and your eye shadow!

Sophie - Country girl said...

love all your pictures from the park, it does look beautiful. your eye make up is so pretty :)
I tagged you for an award on my blog :)
http://cgdn.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

The park pictures are gorrrrrgeous, but you definitely weren't wearing the right shoes for hiking. I'm surprised that you survived!

And that nail polish shade is to.die.for.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jessica said...

that necklace is so cute! never seen any like that! xx