Monday, 16 May 2011

Change of Pace

Hello all! And a BIG HELLO to my new followers - 96 now! Woweeee :)

I know it's been a while since my last post, but of course blogger went haywire and banjaxed everyone's posts and it has only returned to normal very recently!  I hope you all had a good weekend, and that Friday th 13th wasn't too hard on you (it was a female dog to me but that's another story).

So here is a bit of a mis-matched post of photos I haven't shown you yet!  I hope to resume normal OOTDs and product reviews asap.

Cannot remember what day I wore this...
Blazer - Tesco
Dress - TK Maxx
Scarf - Primark
 NOTD - Revlon "Ocean Breeze"

NOTD - Revlon "Lilac Pastelle"

NOTD - BarryM "Peach Melba"

More fun with my UD Naked Palette - I am seriously loving these eyeshadows and keep finding new looks!

Here is my latest little haul of products: (pretty please subscribe if you haven't already!)



I shall recount my Friday the 13th tale at a later date, perhaps.  For now, I leave you with this mental image:  Me, in flat shoes, rushing across my back garden in the rain, slipping on the rain-soaked wooden decking, and managing to grab the door handle just before performing the splits for the first time in my life.

I am a gymnast, people. *limps away*


9 comments:

dinoprincesschar said...

that ocean breeze shade is lovely! and i like the scarf in the first picture, very cute :)

Imogen said...

I love it when bloggers make videos, seems like I know you better now. I like the dress you are wearing in the first picture and the colourful scarf is amazing.

Maya said...

love the revlon <3

daisychain said...

I need Ocean breeze in my life!

*Zoe* said...

Haha, loving the splits story! (sorry!!). I'm wearing that Primark scarf right now - love it! x

Sophie - Country girl said...

ocean breeze looks an amazing shade. Just my thing. I love the splits story, it made me giggle, but hope you're now! I tried to video a vlog on Sunday, but realised after 10 minutes of talking to myself that it wasn't recording. Unreal.

xXxStundonxXx said...

So sorry but your Friday 13th antics did bring a chuckle to my face x

Emily Anne said...

love the two looks!
So pretty!

the naked colors look really pretty!
and i love the barry m nail color!
Such a great color, especially as it fits with trends!

hope your 13th wasn't too bad!

CarolineGsbM said...

I love my naked pallette. Glad you are enjoying yours.

Caroline
xxx