Thursday, 26 May 2011

It's The Little Things

Yesterday in work I got a message from my mum telling me that I had apparently bought a raffle ticket a while back, and I had won a bottle of perfume which had been left at her work place for her to take home!  It took me a second but then I remembered; on my birthday night out with my friends we were in the pub.  A guy we know who works there was selling the tickets to sponsor a trip to Lourdes.  We all bought a ticket or two each to help out.

Well, well!  Possibly the most successful drunk purchase I've ever made!  This was waiting on me when I got home:

A huge bottle of Ghost and two Chanel samples!  Ghost is one of my all time favourite perfumes, so this was a great one for me.  I have never owned a Chanel perfume before, and I am too nice to steal my mum's, so I'm so happy to have these to try.

I think this is the 100ml bottle - it did, strangely, come without a lid?!  I am pretty sure it's unused though!  Here is the new bottle beside my own 50ml bottle; you can see how little I have left ha!

And two 2ml samples of Chanel No.5 and Chanel Chance.  I have Chance on at the minute and it's gorgeous.  They are eau de parfum as well, and so minimal amount required for long lasting perfume.

These bottles are so cute and would be great for a small handbag/makeup bag/if you were away for a few days.


They have proper spray nozzles, which I was really pleased with, as most samples either have  a little wand or nothing at all for applying them!

I just though I would share my little stroke of luck with you - these things don't often happen to me!  I guess luck was looking down on me on my birthday!

Have a great day everyone! x

3 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

oh how lucky! I've never tried ghost. Sounds nice though!

daisychain said...

that is one fab drunk purchase!

dinoprincesschar said...

Well done on the prize, my sister wears Ghost so it always remninds me of her.