Monday, 9 May 2011

The Last Few Days...

Friday:




Saturday:

Blouse - Primark
Skirt - cannot remember, it's about 9 years old!
Flats - Shoezone

 Sunday:

Basically I have been having mucho fun with my new Urban Decay Naked Palette and enjoying the sunny weather :)

My new youtube channel is finally sorted, and I have all my old videos on it and am about to commence uploading my news ones! Yay!

I hope you all had a good weekend, and good luck to anyone doing exams.  My mum started hers today eeek!

4 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

Fab eye shots! I really need to start having fun with my eye make up. I rarely do anything new. Looking forward to your new videos :)
Good luck to your mum for her exams!
http://cgdn.blogspot.com

dinoprincesschar said...

i never wear eye make up, just sometimes put on some eyeliner underneath and a dab of mascara, but recently i have been forgetting that too. what a mess i am!
well done on the driving test :)

Jessica said...

Good luck to your mama with her exams :) xx

daisychain said...

you have the prettiest eyes x