Friday, 6 May 2011

Stay Off The Roads...

... cos I'm now on them!!  If you follow me on Twitter you may already know that, this morning, I passed my driving test!
I am SO happy, yet slightly in shock!  It has not sunk in yet!  It was my first time and I was sure that I had made an arse of it.  When I parked at the end and the examiner was marking me, I could actually hear my heart pounding in my ears.  When he said that I had passed I was literally shaking and didn't know what to say!  Then my instructor gave me a hug and said "Well done, kid!" and took me to work, haha!  I had 7 minor faults which wasn't too bad. All I can say is THANK GOODNESS I don't have to do that again!  In total I had 39 hour long lessons (£20 each), my Theory Test (£30) and my Practical Test (£45.50 to book + £50 on the day) which together totals a whopping £865.50 of my hard earned cash.  *sob*

Anywho, work wear!

Wednesday:

Skirt, Blouse, Scarf & tights - Primark
Blazer - Tesco
Thursday:
Highly stressful day due to lots of work and impending driving lesson and test.  Forgot to take photo - whoops!

Today:
Suit - Next
Blouse - Primark
Grin - DVANI
I cannot believe how much this will actually change my life; no more relying on lifts to and from work, no more buses (please God), no more weekly lessons and I can go shopping ANY TIME I WANT - ha!

11 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

Love your outfits, the blouses are so pretty, especially the orange one. I'm not brave enough to wear orange even though its 'the colour of the season'.
Feeling lucky I don't drive in your part of the world ;) . Well done indeed! And I think you got off fairly lightly in terms of costs. People I know have spent waaaay more (scarily).
http://cgdn.blogspot.com

Charli said...

Dont count your expenditure on learning to drive. Being able to drive is priceless :)

dinoprincesschar said...

well done! and i think that 39hr lessons is waay less than average, plus the fact you passed first time = yay! :)

FitznBitz said...

Jesus CHRIST. Thats like a GRAND! I won't be driving anytime soon. For godsake - madness. At least you've it done now anyway! Well done!! xo

Jessica said...

congratulations!! must be such a fantastic feeling, i hope to experience it very soon lol! xx

Funny Little Frog said...

Well done!! I couldn't believe I went I passed my test, I actually said 'really' to the examiner! luckily he didn't change his mind haha xxx

daisychain said...

Congratulations! xo

Please may I? said...

Congratulationson passing your test Hun.

Out its are fab.

X x

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk said...

Ooh dunno how but I missed this on Twitter - WELL DONE YOU!

Enter my giveaway!x

Imogen said...

Congratulations on passing your driving test.

Emmiloo said...

Ooh, I have that grey skirt as well!

Well done on passing your driving test! xoxo