Tuesday, 28 June 2011

End of An Era

Tomorrow is going to be a rather sad day; my last day in my job.  Then.... I am minus job and minus money.

I am sending off application forms and CVs quite often at the minute, which is good, but it's worrying on the days that no relevant jobs appear on that cursed Job Centre Online website.  All I can do is keep trying.  I am really trying to be positive and upbeat about things, as I am looking forward to starting a new job and seeing what else is out there for me; it can just be so disheartening in the interim.

Alas, this could be my final work OOTD, depending on what I have to do tomorrow...


To anyone and everyone out there in a similar situation; let's stay positive :) What's for you won't go by you...


P.S.: It's also great craic ringing your local Citizen's Advice Bureau over and over and over again, and getting no answer.  I recommend you try it...

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Good luck on the job hunt :) xxx

Jenna Suth said...

I wish you the best of luck in your job hunt! You've certainly got a good attitude about it and hopefully you'll be snapped up soon :)

Jessica said...

Good luck finding a new job, I'm sure it won't take you long! xx

MakeupbyNix said...

I'm in a similar situation as I worked up until I was 23, went to uni, and am graduating in a couple of weeks. I'm now on a mad job hunt!! I've applied for a great deal, but heard very little sadly.

Best of luck to you in your search!
Nicole

daisychain said...

Best of luck sweetheart, these are indeed testing times but staying positive will help for sure x

Sophie - Country girl said...

Good luck with the job search. I'm sure something good will turn up soon. Your work ootd day shots always look so smart and chic. Love it. Sending positive thoughts your way :)

Please may I? said...

Stay positive Hun.

X x