**This Giveaway is closed**
I recently reached 100 followers and began buying pieces for a giveaway - since then I have obtained 36 more, so hello everyone! :)
Now I am finally getting this giveaway up! I hope you like the items I picked - everything was bought and paid for by me. So here's what you can win...
|Sleek i-Divine Original Palette, China Glaze 'Lighthouse' Nail Polish, OPI 'Rosy Reflection' Nail Polish, Soap & Glory Girligo Moisturiser, Miners Sun Blushed Duo, necklace from my favourite jewellery shop.|
This necklace is from my favourite local jewellery shop, Connie's Crafts. It sells beautiful, handmade jewellery and is my go-to shop when I need some new bling! This necklace has black and clear stones with three large marbled stones. It was the last one on display of this type, otherwise I'd have got one for myself too!
I thought this OPI Nail Polish 'Rosy Reflection' was gorgeous; a metallic, dusky pink colour.
I bought this China Glaze Nail Polish in 'Lighthouse' a few weeks ago (read the post here) and it's fab, so I got another one for the winner!
I have one of the Soap & Glory Girligo Spray-on Body Moisturising Mists and it's really lovely; a fresh, girly scent and not heavy or greasy on the skin. A good size to take with you if you're travelling too.
I got the Sleek i-Divine Original Palette for the giveaway as I've heard so many good thing about it; I didn't have enough to buy one for myself otherwise I would have, so you guys had priority!! This also means I can't show you the inside, as I don't want to open it! For a look at the eye shadows, click here.
I have been using the Miners Sun Blushed Duo for a while now and really like it as my everyday blusher. I thought I would include one in this giveaway so that someone else has the chance to try it.
So those are the prizes that will all go to one lucky winner!
Before you enter, please first of all read...
- This giveaway is open internationally (please note that if the winner lives in the UK the prize will be sent recorded delivery for peace of mind, however if the winner lives outside the UK, this will not be possible)
- You must be a follower of my blog using GFC.
- Leave a comment on this post saying what posts you prefer to read on my blog, or what you would like to see more of. Please state your name on GFC and an email address so I can contact you. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway - I entered the @gottaloveatrier 100 Follower Giveaway! http://t.co/b77VJC6 #gottaloveagiveaway (+1 entry)
- Put my giveaway picture (above) in your blog side bar and link it to this giveway. (+2)
- Write a blog post about this giveaway including the above picture and a link. (+3)
So if you do all of the above options, you will have 7 entries! If you do any of the additional entry methods please state which in your comment and leave any relevant links. I cannot stand unfairness and cheating so I will check that you have followed the rules.
This giveaway ends at noon UK time on Saturday 9th July 2011. The winner will be selected using random.org. My decision is final. Happy entering :)
P.S.: May I emphasise, that you MUST leave a comment on this post as in accordance with the above listed rules!! I have noticed several tweets regarding this giveaway that do not have a corresponding comment - tweets will not count unless you also commented on this post!