Monday, 6 June 2011

Haulage

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I had a mixed one!  Thursday evening in Belfast watching Tommy Tiernan was so funny, I would definitely recommend his show to anyone! (except for young children, obvs, He's rather vulgar!) I thought it was funnier than any of his shows that I've seen on DVD or TV; probably because there was so much local content.  Then I got my badly-needed haircut on Friday and bought a few things in Belfast.

On Friday night I had arranged to meet some friends for "a few drinks"... well, it turned in to a very messy occasion indeed!  This rendered me basically useless all day Saturday, until I had to force some dinner in to my system and watch a play at 7.30, written and directed by my friend.  It was also very funny!

Saturday night saw me get 12 hours sleep and wake up almost back to normal on Sunday.  It's amazing how badly a hangover affects me these days!!  Awful.  I'll be off the drink for a while now!

Anywho, here is my Belfast haul, with croaky voice (combination of the cold + laughing myself hoarse on Thursday) and post-hangover brain... enjoy!

5 comments:

Charli said...

In my watch later list :)

adoreabubbles said...

So glad Tommy Tiernan was good! Ill have to look out for him touring around here!

Hazel said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I know what you mean about hangovers... it takes me 48hrs to recover these days!
I have tried salt sprays before but always end up using them once and giving up. I find that they make my hair crispy, whilst I like the messy look I like my hair to feel soft.
I like the idea of the sand in the vase to hold your brushes, it looks really effective.
Have a good week!
Hx

daisychain said...

I swear even the thought of a hangover gives me one these days!

MakeupbyNix said...

Hangovers are evil. I sometimes think that I will have 'a few drinks' and it ends up being messy! Good vid.