Thursday, 2 June 2011

Hot Child In The City

The title of this post in no way denotes that I consider myself to be a "hot child" - I was merely thinking about how I am going to the city today and immediately this song from Sex And The City popped in to my head!  If you don't know the episode in question, then obviously you aren't a true SATC fan haven't watched the boxset as many times as me and therefore have a life.

Yes, I am skipping out of work early this afternoon and catching the train to Belfast (£10 for a single ticket = total rip-off) to meet a friend, and then tonight we are going to see Tommy Tiernan!  For those who aren't familiar with the name, he is an Irish stand-up comedian and he is immensely funny. Type his name in to youtube and you will find hours of entertainment.  My friend bought me a ticket as my birthday present so it was a good choice!  Then on Friday my mum is getting the train up and we're going to do some shopping and get our hair did (purposely grammatically incorrect... Missy Elliott?  Work It?... oh dear I'm losing you. Or my mind. One of the two.)

How I can shop with zilch money is my main challenge, but hey ho!  I am gonna try and get something for my giveaway too!  Anyways, yesterday's work outfit, complete with messy hair:


Skirt - Matalan
Blouse & Scarf - Primark
Blazer - Dunne
Studded flats - Shoezone

Necklace - Primark
(chipped) Nail Polish - BarryM 'Peach Melba'
This week has been a lovely short working week for me :) I really cannot wait to see Tommy Tiernan, and also get this mop chopped as it's been way too long!  I hope you all have a good day!



6 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

oooh have a great time tonight! I've never seen standup live. I'd be frightened of being picked on! Have a nice time shopping with your Mum too, enjoy your haircut (I love going to the hairdressers).
lOVE that cute necklace too.

Lorraine said...

Ooh, I'm loving Peach Melba! Must have a look when next I'm in town :)

adoreabubbles said...

Have a fab time, Tommy Tiernan is one of my fav comedians. He is from the same town I grew up in. He changed since his divorce though i'm not so sure about his material! ah well 'im sure he will be funny either way! ORANGES FROM LONDON!

daisychain said...

Have fun tonight! I love your blouse xo

*Zoe* said...

Gorgeous necklace! x

Please may I? said...

Have fun Hun.

X x