Monday, 13 June 2011

Inner Beauty (Tag)

I saw this post on Leanne's blog, and she tagged anyone who wants to do it, so I thought I'd give it a go!  There are two parts to the tag...

PART 1) Take off your make up (video/picture)


PART 2) Answer these five questions:


Do you feel different with your make up on or off?
Sometimes, but not always.  If I am having a good skin day, I have no problem going out without make up.  Last week I didn't wear make up to work at all, for five days straight!  If I do put on make up it gives me a bit more confidence, and if I am going through a period of bad skin it makes me feel much better about myself, but on the whole it doesn't make a huge difference to me.  Except on a night out, when make up is a must!


To you, is inner beauty or outer beauty more important?
Definitely inner beauty.  You can be the most physically stunning person in the world, but if you're rude, impolite, shallow or just an unpleasant person, the horrible personality is the thing I will remember.

Do you prefer inner or outer beauty?
As stated above, definitely inner beauty!  Manners cost nothing, and a good personality endears you to people more than a pretty face.

What is real beauty to you?
Real beauty is being a kind, caring, decent person.  It's not about make up or anything physical or materialistic; be a good person and that shines through.  If people can't see the inner beauty in a person, they mustn't have any themselves.


What makes you feel beautiful?
A good skin day!  A hug from my boyfriend or my little sister, and when my sister tells me that she thinks I'm beautiful :) Bless her, she's too young to know better!  Also, the right item of clothing can work wonders for your confidence and make you feel beautiful in an instant.

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag :)


P.S. New YouTube video went up last night - Sigma F80 Review and Demo if you're interested!  Don't forget this is the last day you can enter my F80 Giveaway - it ends tomorrow morning at 9am! x

5 comments:

Julie said...

wow! you have brilliant skin, lauren! I think its so brave you showing your face with no makeup, don't think i'd have the guts tbh! and you look beautiful! xx

FitznBitz said...

Awh this is a lovely tag. Might do it myself actually. I can't see the pic of you tho :( I've seen you with no make up tho and you're still human so it's ok!! ;) xo

xXxStundonxXx said...

Thanks for the mention :)
I can't see the photos but am sure you look beautiful xx

Sophie - Country girl said...

Lauren you are beautiful with and without make up! You are so lucky to have such lovely skin. I'm considering doing this tag, it may help others to feel better about their own makeupfree faces. I'll think about it. Well done for taking on this one x

Lauren said...

Thanks very much you kind ladies! :) x