Monday, 20 June 2011

Lazy Sunday OOTD

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend!  As yesterday was Sunday, a day when I generally do.... well, not very much really, I rarely make an effort with my clothes.  Yesterday was one such day!  Cue comfy hoody:

'Made in the 80s' Hoody - Dunnes
Jeans - Internacionale
This hoody was such a random find in Dunnes last year, but I love it more than I should, probably.  It is garish and neon but I don't care, as I was made in the 80s and it is so comfy.  It has also received some compliments in its' time!  By the way, I hope you all enjoyed my video OOTD in yesterday's post?  It seemed to go down well on YouTube anyway :)

In other news, I have discovered my current favourite lip combination....

Keep an eye out for more on the NYC LipShine tomorrow....

5 comments:

adoreabubbles said...

Haha that hoodie is awesome! Great lip combo.

Deb@beautiful things said...

I love your hoodie too :) And your lippie combo - it's really pretty hun :) xxx

Bex said...

Looking amazing, even for a lazy Sunday hehe!
I've awarded you a blog award by the way, over at Futures <3 xo

Sophie - Country girl said...

ha, fab hoody! I love your jeans. I'm always on the lookout for unusul jeans and trousers.

FitznBitz said...

Oh how I love hoodies! Are those your lips!?