Thursday, 9 June 2011

NOTD: China Glaze "Lighthouse"

Here is the other China Glaze polish from the 'Anchors Away' collection I bought recently; "Lighthouse"!


As with most China Glaze polishes, I love the formula and find that it applies very well.  I used two coats to achieve a stunning yellow gold with tiny gold flecks; a screaming siren of colour.


Both of these photos of the polish on the nails actually wash the colour out a lot; in reality it is basically identical to the colour it appears in the bottle, it was just too difficult to capture on camera!


My modest China Glaze collection is growing, little by little!

4 comments:

Charli said...

Ohh I like! Similar to my models own one!!

Hazel said...

This is a lovely colour, but not one I think I could get away with...

Imogen said...

Looks like a great colour, I'd love to have that nail polish.

Sophie - Country girl said...

I love the colour, perfect for this time of year!