I recently became a Sigma Affiliate and was kindly sent the infamous F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush to review. This was my first Sigma brush and I was so excited to try it!
The brush is a really nice size; I had expected it to be much bigger judging by pictures I had seen before, however it is not too big nor too small; just the perfect size for holding. The bristles are so soft and dense; myself, my mum and my sister just rubbed the brush over our faces when it arrived because it just felt amazing. It looks impressive too. Obviously appearances aren't everything, but it looks very professional. It even caught the eye of a friend when she was visiting me.
The first day I used it, I admit, I wasn't convinced. I was very dubious because I had never used a brush this shape to apply foundation before. I didn't think it was particularly impressive... however this may be due to the fact that I was majorly hungover at the time and so my brain was dehydrated and not fully functioning. However, the next day I tried it, I was sold. I used it to apply liquid foundation, and it blends and buffs the liquid on to my skin perfectly. It makes a little product go a long way and gives an airbrushed look; well, they do claim it is "designed to deliver a flawless make up application", and that it does!
You can purchase this brush from the Sigma website for $16 (approx. £9.70)... however, the kind people at Sigma have offered an F80 brush for me to giveway! :D
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
Read on carefully to find out how to enter...
- As Sigma will send out the prize and they ship worldwide, this giveaway is open internationally;
- You must be a follower of my blog using GFC.
- Leave a comment on this post saying "Enter me, please", stating your name on GFC and an email address so I can contact you. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway - I entered the @gottaloveatrier Sigma F80 Brush Giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/6a82w9b (+1 entry)
- Put my giveaway picture above in your blog side bar and link it to this giveway. (+2)
- Write a blog post about this giveaway including the above picture and a link. (+3)
So if you do all of the above options, you will have 7 entries! If you do any of the additional entry methods please state which in your comment and leave any relevant links. I cannot stand unfairness and cheating so I will check that you have followed the rules!
This giveaway will close at 9.00 am GMT on Tuesday 14th June 2011 and I will choose the winner using random.org. Happy entering!