Friday, 24 June 2011

Keep on Dreaming

Yesterday and today I'm off work... I could get used to this.  Not done anything highly exciting, just lazed about really.  Slightly annoyed today because my Glossy Box hasn't arrived yet, and I keep seeing tweets about it being Scheiße, which has geared me towards disappointment... as such, I have also put my name on the list for Boudoir Privé, which is similar to Glossy Box and promises 6 samples a month for £10... sign up here!

Anyways, yesterday's outfit:
Jeans - Internacionale
Top - Local shop
Cardi - Present from Poland
Scarf - Primark
I rarely show my shoes in OOTD shots these days, mainly because I tend to wear my trusty studded flat pumps from Shoezone almost every day!  I haven't treated myself to new shoes in ages.  I suppose I don't need any, my mum would argue, but at the minute I just can't afford any, sadly.  Doesn't mean I can't browse designer shoe websites and dream...

Cue Chie Mihara.  A Spanish brand that not only produce aesthetically pleasing footwear, but comfortable as well - this actually sounds like a dream come true to me; I never seem to find comfortable heels!


Chie Mihara is the Spanish footwear label for women that has become synonymous with gorgeous designer shoes that are as comfortable as they are desirable. Clever cushioned inner-soles and concealed platform designs allow you to wear the highest of Chie Mihara heels all day and into the night...Chie Mihara shoes and sandals for modern women who want comfort but won't compromise on fashion.


Here are a few pairs that I'm coveting...
Chie Mihara Kitten Heel Shoes
I think these brown and white shoes are adorable!! I think they would look great with my chinos... very retro chic :)
Chie Mihara Festin Suede Tassel Shoes
These raspberry red/pink heels are beautiful... more of a work-appropriate shoe for me, but they're so nice I would be tempted to just prance about the house in them, for fear that they get ruined!
Chie Mihara Black Suede Wedge Sandals
Wedges; perfect summer style shoes.  If these were as comfortable as they promise to be, I imagine it would be like walking on marshmallows.... but I'm probably setting my expectations too high ;)


The Chie Mihara official site is also as amazing as the shoes!!  I am forever a sucker for nude and taupe shoes, and wish I had the funds for these...


Chie Mihara Ante Taupe Sandals
What are the most comfortable shoes you've ever bought?  Do such wondrous shoes exist?!  Do let me know!!



5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Fantastic shoes! :)
I love it when I have multiple days off work in a row. It's like Christmas.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Please may I? said...

Great shoes. I'm off shoe shopping to London tomorrow. Well earned I might add, I did have to climb three mountains in 24 hours to earn them!

X x

daisychain said...

those raspberry shoes are beauties!

Sophie - Country girl said...

I love the last pair of shoes. I seem to have lots of footwear but nothing that I ever want to wear. I love my comfy trainers too much!
Your cardi looks lovely, shame its still needed, eh?.

Hazel said...

ooo walking on marshmallows... sounds much better than toasting them! Love, love those black suede wedges. Must. Resist!