Wednesday, 27 July 2011

OOTD - Comfort Above All

I love being comfortable when I am having a relaxing evening. I wore this when I was lounging around on Friday evening. The dress and belt can be seen in my haul video here. Hair courtesy of Umberto Giannini Tousled Salt Spray... I think I've finally got the hang of using it!

Dress - H&M
Belt - Primark
Leopard Flats - Primark
I think this dress will be very handy for my holiday in September, so I might pick up another in a different colour to throw in ye olde suitcase!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

You look far more glam than I do for a relaxing evening! this will be perfect for your hols - I'm so jealous, you'll have such a great time...

dinoprincesschar said...

oh i bought this dress at the weekend after seeing it on soemone else's blog, but i'm not sure if it's a bit too big, it's a bit gapey at the top so i may have to see if the one in town has a smaller size..

Poppy Jane said...

Looking very gorgeous for a comfort outfit. That dress is fabulous, I now want to pop down to H&M and get myself one :P

Much Love

http://poppyintheclouds.blogspot.com/