Monday, 18 July 2011

Monday Montage #3



1. Matte Peach Melba:  I have been thoroughly enjoying making different nail polishes matte with my e.l.f. matte topcoat.  I know I'm late on the bandwagon here, oh well! My nails were a bit chipped from painting!

2.  Important Post:  I got my letter in from my new place of work (how strange it is to type that!) confirming that I have a job once they get my references and proof of qualifications, etc. It also stated my salary, which is more than I was expecting so I'm quite pleased with that!

3. Video Editing:  With all the painting and decorating I've been doing this week I haven't had time for much else, especially not making myself look presentable enough to film a video, or even film a video while it's still daylight! I managed to make a quick one about the Make Up For Ever workshop I attended and what I bought there; if you're interested you can watch it here.

4. Butterfly Ring:  I bought this funky leopard print butterfly ring from Leanne's Blog Shop - Lea's Gems. It's really cool and has an adjustable band so they fit anyone. Thanks Leanne!

5. Tractor On A Main Road:  This is one of the many infuriating things I have to deal with driving around my town. Unbelievable. It's an everyday occurrence here, but it's so frustrating!!

6. Hurling Match:  My town (black and amber jerseys) versus our local rivals. We won by 8 points. Smiles all round.

7.  Rainbow:  This appeared after a sun shower during the hurling match. Awwh pretty :)

I hope you all had a great week :) I am still not loving this Monday Montage layout... I don't like how the bottom three photos are so much smaller than the top four arrgh. I need a more uniform layout in my life!

6 comments:

Penny and Lola said...

Well done on the job ! I love peach melba xx

Marina said...

I love the butterfly ring! And congrats on your job!

xXxStundonxXx said...

Thanks for mentioning the ring :)

Once again, huge congrats on the job! Must be lovely to see it in black and white, especially when there is more money involved!!

xx

Funny Little Frog said...

Nice surprise with your job, well done again.
Love the ring xxx

Sophie - Country girl said...

Cute ring, how pretty. We suffer bloddy tractors round here, its SOOOO annoying! I have recorded a new vlog and am hoping to EDIT mine this time. I ususlly just leave it uncut.

Ik said...

Lauren!You won a blog award!!! Check it out on my blog! :D
http://makeupandjustabouteverything.blogspot.com/