Monday, 25 July 2011

Monday Montage #4


1.  July Glossy Box:  The July Glossy Box arrived! I am very happy with this month's items. I believe there was much more variety this month too with several different products sent, which is good. You can read my full post on the box here and watch my video on it here!

2.  Shopping:  I did a little bit of shopping throughout the week, hehe! Mainly for work shoes (new job starts next week WHAAAAT how did that happen?!) Haul video coming soon :)

3. I ♥ My Camera top:  This top was a total steal - £3 from George @ Asda!! Summarises every blogger, really!


4. Holiday:  I'm going on holiday to Orlando, Florida! It is officially booked and paid, as is the hotel!! Scary stuff and it's the most money I've ever spent on myself (feel nauseous at the thought) but I am so excited. I will be like a big child at the theme parks, and God love my boyfriend on the day we go to the Florida Mall...


5.  Painting:  Yes, I am still at the painting!! Have completed the kitchen, living room and computer room so just the hall and landing to go! I love painting but am seriously sick of it now!!


6. The Cure:  I know there really is no cure for a hangover, but for me Lucozade is one of the few things that eases the pain slightly. I could not do a hair of the dog cure, no chance! This is slightly more manageable!


7. Housework:  My mum etc. are away on yet another holiday! This time they're away to Lisdoonvarna (ooh Lisdoonvarna! Lisdoon, Lisdoon, Lisdoon, Lisdonvarna!... oh wait, no Christy Moore fans among you?! Sorry....) so while my boyfriend and I can enjoy having the house all to ourselves, I have to do all the housework! Wah! Emptying the dishwasher is a right pain!


I hope this layout is better than the previous one, I think it's slightly better. Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading and have a great week everyone!


6 comments:

adoreabubbles said...

Love your camera top too!

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

I love Christy Moore & now I have that song stuck in my head! :)

xXxStundonxXx said...

I love the camera top! So funky!
So jealous of you going to Orlando, not so jealous of the painting though!
xx

daisychain said...

that camera top is amazing!

Sophie - Country girl said...

great camera top and wooo for your booked holiday! I am always behind with housework, we don't even have a dishwasher :s

Adrienne said...

A roll in square sausage with icy cold irn bru best hangover cure ever! Oh you lucky thing have fun in florida and well done on the job front :) xx