Saturday, 16 July 2011

NOTD: Spotty Flamingo

As you may have guessed from my highly witty and creative blog post title,  I spruced up my BarryM Pink Flamingo nails from Thursday's post (which impressively survived a day of painting with relatively few chips. I hadn't even used a topcoat!).

I used BarryM white and a hair grip to do the dots, and finished it off with a coat of e.l.f. matte top coat. I love them :)


Anyone got any other nifty designs or nail polishes that look good with a matte top coat?

Ooh, I also recently saw on someone's blog (I cannot for the life of me remember which blog, if it was yours please remind me!!) about The Blogger Support Pack on The Dog's Doodahs so I sent off an email! Why not give it a shot too :)

Have a great weekend everyone; I will spend it mostly stripping wallpaper!

3 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

Love these spotty nails, how fun! Enjoy your diy weekend :)

Dσmιηιкα said...

Cute! :)

daisychain said...

Aw, loveee! I must paint my nails asap.