Sunday, 31 July 2011

OOTD & FOTD - Friday

Hi everyone,

Here is my outfit and make up from Friday, which was another beautiful sunny day. Sadly, I spent most of it cleaning and cooking so the only time I got to enjoy the sun was when I went to the shop for the ingredients for dinner!
Top - H&M
Skirt - Ailibi (ancient)
Sandals - Primark
Face:
NYC Skin Matching Foundation - Light
Witch Concealer Pen - Light
ELF HD Powder
Benefit Posie Tint
Benefit Dallas Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Illuminator
ELF Brow Kit
ELF Eyelid Primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Toasted & HustleELF Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black
NYC High Definition Mascara

I bought this MAC Lovedust lipstick from Miss Budget Beauty's blogsale for £9. From the photo it seemed a shimmery nude colour and to be honest, I should have done more research before I bought it!! It is a matte lipstick, a nude that leans towards gold with tiny flecks of glitter/shimmer in it. I was slightly disappointed at first but it has grown on me, and I will definitely get use out of it for nights out with a dark, smoky eye. Apparently it's discontinued too, so would be hard to come across otherwise.

Anyway, clothes and make up aside, I am very nervous today because I start my new job tomorrow! Help!! I am so scared... and the thought of how early I am going to have to get up is making me feel sick! I have very much enjoyed having July off, even though I spent most of it doing painting work.

The point is, I don't think I will be able to do blog posts or videos as regularly. I will try my best, however it may take a week or two for me to adjust to my new schedule. I will be getting up at 6am (or possibly earlier) travelling to Belfast, working until 5pm, then not getting home until 6 or 6.30pm. I will barely have enough time for dinner, shower, and a visit to my boyfriend before bed at 10pm. Weekends will be my main free time so once I get used to my new routine I will do my best to blog regularly again.

Wish me luck!!!

8 comments:

Vicky Ayles said...

I love those sandles. Good luck with your new job xx

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

Best of luck with your new job :)

mystyledefine said...

Good luck! you'll be fine :)
I get up at 6am and don't get back till gone 6...if I do post during the week it is usually a scheduled post... Sometimes blogging is good after work as its so different from the day job :)
Love the MAC lippie it suits you x

Sophie - Country girl said...

I really like your lippy, its lovely. Good luck with starting your new job tomorrow, hope you have a good first day.
I try to pre-prepare posts when I know I'm going to be busy and either schedule or post them myself. I think with your new routine it would be understandable if you did less posts!

Please may I? said...

Good luck with the job hun.

X x

daisychain said...

good luck gorgeous x

Imogen said...

Lovely makeup and I like your top. It reminds me so much of summer. Good luck with your new job.

dannithegirl said...

your make up is just so good all the time! I should put more effort in.

GOOD LUCK!!! Hope it goes well today xxxxx