Tuesday, 19 July 2011

OOTD - Painting Style

As I mentioned, I have been spending every day since last week painting at my boyfriend's house, as his mum basically wants their entire house redecorated! So I offered my painting and decorating skills while I am unemployed. My boyfriend and I have already completed the kitchen and have almost finished the living room, but there's still lots more to do. Painting and stripping wallpaper all day is highly unglamorous so I've not been wearing anything remotely nice, but I thought I'd do my painting outfit!!

T-Shirt - George @ Asda
Trackies - LA Gear (ancient)
Shoes - Convers
e
Paint splodges - Magnolia
I know it's sacrilege to wear good Converse as painting shoes. I got these years ago when my old faithful black low top Converse died (holes in the soles) and for some reason I got these khaki colour high tops with purple laces.... then I decided I didn't like the colour or the high top style and they got relegated to painting shoes. Oh dear.


I hope you're all having a good week so far. As much as I love painting, I currently feel like it's never-ending!

6 comments:

dinoprincesschar said...

i ALWAYS think "oh painting isn 't so bad!" and then get about halfway through and remember that i, in fact, hate it :(

Please may I? said...

Good luck with the painting hun. It's not a job I like, but it'sa job that always needs doing!!

X x

Hazel said...

I know exactly how you feel. I had last week off work to move house and start decorating. By the end of the week I was desperate to slip into something pretty and not covered in paint. I'm still finding gloss in my hair!
Hope you get it finished soon x

daisychain said...

I love painting!

xXxStundonxXx said...

I find painting quite fun so long as I have the music blaring! x

Sophie - Country girl said...

I am such a messy painter. I usually get it all over my face too :s