Tuesday, 26 July 2011

OOTD - Shopping

I did some shopping on Thursday evening with my mum and thought I'd share my outfit and make up with you!
Shirt, Scarf & Vest - Primark
Jeans - D2
Shoes - Shoe Zone (unseen!)
Ring - Lea's Gems
Not very exciting but I am so sick of wearing my painting clothes that any opportunity to dress up is not to be missed!!

Same applies to make up... after not wearing it at all most days, I enjoyed getting some on again!

Face:
Mac SFF NC15 mixed with Nars Orgasm Illuminator
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Elf HD Powder
Benefit Posie Tint

Lips:
MAC Shy Girl
Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss - Explode
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Sin & Toasted (I think!)
ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black
NYC High Def Mascara
Thanks for reading! I'm probably still covered in paint!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Lovely shirt, and you do your make up beautifully xx

Charli said...

I love that shirrrttt!!!

Penny and Lola said...

Youe eyes look very pretty :) xx

daisychain said...

I love that shirt, the colour is beautiful! x

xXxStundonxXx said...

Yay my ring again :)
Your make up looks gorgeous and I love that blouse with that scarf, and of course the ring haha xx

Sophie - Country girl said...

I love dressing up, I'll dress up for anything and why not?!! Love your makeup as always, your eyes look gorge like that x

NomenNescio said...

Look at you...you definetely should smile more often..:) I'm here from Charlotte's blog...:)

Hugs form Poland!