Thursday, 28 July 2011

OOTD - Sunny Sunday

Sunday was a beautiful day here, so I made the most of it (and the remnants of Saturday's fake tanning session) by donning a skirt. It actually felt like summer - my favourite day of the year in NI!

Vest Top - George @ Asda
Denim Skirt - Alibi Clothing (it's ancient! This is name on the label!)
Bracelets - Pilgrim
Leopard Flats - Primark (unseen)
I also rejoiced in the opportunity to wear make up again.
Face:
MAC SFF NC15 mixed with NARS Orgasm Illuminator
Colletion 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
ELF HD Powder
Benefit Dallas Bronzer (contour)
MUA Pearl Eyeshadow Shade 2 (as highlight)
Miners Sun Blushed Duo (blush)

Lips:NARS Satin Finish Lipstick Honolulu Honey
Bourjois 3D Effect Gloss Beige Elastique
ELF Brow Kit
ELF Eyelid Primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Smog, Darkhorse (I think!)
NYC High Definition Mascara
I hope you're all having a good week so far. Today I am going to 'sign on' and the sign off because I start my new job on Monday - ARRRGHH!! I am terrified!!

On a lighter note, I finished painting yesterday!! The kitchen, living room, study and  hallway are all done and I have merely a few days to myself before a life of 6am starts and not returning home til 6pm. Joyous!!

2 comments:

FitznBitz said...

Be excited for your new job not terrified!! Easier said than done though I know, but a fresh start can do wonders!! :)

Sophie - Country girl said...

love your camera top!
Thank goodness the painting is all done, bet you got sick of it!
The countdown 'til Monday is on.