Friday, 15 July 2011

Trip to Tesco

Yesterday after I experienced the joy that is "signing on" I went to Tesco before I headed home.  I needed a few necessities and my boyfriend wanted some blank CDs... and I left with a few more bits than intended. Oopsie :)

 So random, but I had to! I can't wait to make some more cupcakes and so I bought a pack of 12 silicone bun cases and a pack of paper bun cases. Obviously the paper ones can line bun trays, but the silicone ones you can actually put the batter in and put in the oven!! We have no silicone oven wear in our house so this is new to me! Can't wait to use them. The silicone cases were £5.00 and the paper cases £1.01.

I spied the diaries and decided on this zebra print one as I liked the spiral wired spine and the elastic strap to keep it shut in my bag. They had several other designs though, including a black and white floral hardback and a peacock feather print design too. This was reduced to £3.75 and is a July 2011 - July 2012 one so will do me until next year!

I just like to bring my mum flowers from time to time. These are a lovely coral pink colour in real life, the photo doesn't do them justice! I have got these type before; they last a long time and look lovely in our living room .

I hope you liked my Tesco umm "haul"! You can't beat a few random finds!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I brought some silicone cases ages ago and I love using them! So very handy (and easy to wash!) Plus I feel like I'm doing my bit for the environment (maybe...sort of...haha!) Love the colours too!

adoreabubbles said...

I love shopping at tesco, a little too much haha!

Sophie - Country girl said...

I have a silicon muffin tray and its brilliant. I had serious doubts but it works a treat.