Tuesday, 9 August 2011

FOTD - Saturday Evening Dinner

On Saturday evening my boyfriend and I went out for dinner. I used the opportunity to try out my new MUA Pro 'Starry Night' palette. I thought I would do a slightly different Face of the Day by showing you all the products that I used!

Face:


Witch Anti-Blemish Primer
 ELF Flawless Finish Foundation 'Porcelain' applied using the ELF Studio Powder Brush
 ELF High Definition Powder
 FCUK Bronzer applied using the ELF Professional Blushing, Bronzing & Blending Brush.
 ELF Studio Blush 'Peachy Keen' applied using the Make Up For Ever Face2 Blush Brush.
 MeMeMe Beat The Blues highlighter
Eyes:


MUFE Face2 Brow and Lash Comb
ELF Eyebrow Kit applied using MUFE Face2 Eyeliner Brush
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MUA Pro 'Starry Night' Palette - shades 8, 4, 9 and 6 (see palette photo below!) applied using MUFE Face2 Blender Brush and No.7 Blend & Contour Brush, and MUFE Face2 Definer Brush for lower lashline.
♥ ELF Cream Eyeliner 'Black' applied with Ms Makeup Angled Eyeliner Brush
NYC High Definition Mascara
Lips:

♥ Lip Ice balm
♥ ELF Eyelid Primer (yes, on my lips!)
♥ Collection2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream 'Powder Puff'
♥ Bourjois 3D Effet lipgloss 'Biege Elastique'

When setting out all the products that I'd used on my face for the photographs, I found it rather unbelievable when faced with how many different products and brushes that I'd used! I never would have guessed it was so much. Here's a final 'group shot'!

Yikes!!

4 comments:

Yu said...

You look lovely! :) Hahaha I always feel the same about the amount of products I use too! I def wanna get my hands on the Cream Puff and the Bourjois lipgloss looks gorgeous! I have one too but I was young and got a shade that isn't too easy to wear.. doh!

daisychain said...

your eyes look amazing x

Sophie - Country girl said...

its official, I need you to work your makeup majic on my face! I could never do closeup pictures of myself.
You look gorgeous as always x

Susan said...

Loving this look, your eyes are fab. Can't believe your eyeliner came from ELF, I was all set to buy the new Maybelline (I think) one, but I may give this a go. xx