Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Holiday Wardrobe Wishlist

With my impending holiday, I find myself wondering what all I should bring. I am mentally packing an overflowing suitcase, containing outfits for all possible occasions!

If I could, I would love to treat myself to some new dresses. I just love swishing around in a new dress on holiday, relaxed and (hopefully) less pasty than usual.

Upon browsing the Goddiva website I picked out a few fantastic dresses that I think would fulfil my holiday wardrobe quite nicely:

They have a large selection of party dresses, and this beautiful Asymmetric Frill Dress is perfect; floaty material, summery colours… I can just picture myself in this while holding a cocktail.



Another holiday staple is the maxi dress. Stylish but comfortable, plus cool enough to wear in the warmer climates, you can just put it on and go. I think this Peacock Print Maxi Dress would be just the ticket in the Florida sunshine.


Last but not least, what if I need, or simply want, something a bit dressier? Who knows what I could end up doing of an evening?  I love the royal blue of this One Shoulder Dress with Diamanté Trim. The gathered material with the diamanté design is a flattering shape. It would look stunning with a tan (I may bring a bottle of St. Moriz with me, then…)




What dresses are your holiday must-haves?!


8 comments:

Kirsty Louise said...

I really like the blue one...hope you have a lovely holiday xx

Paperbacks and Postcards said...

Love the maxi dress! Perfect for holidays :)

Susan said...

All three are lovely, you'd look fab in all of them.

Holiday must haves....anything that's light and airy. Nothing worse than that horrible 'clothes sticking to you' feeling, bleugh. xx

Bonnie said...

I love the first dress, but I think the blue dress would be better for the holiday season. All of them are gorgeous, though!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Caroline said...

That maxi dress is lovely, would be perfect with flip flops in the day and easy to dress up for the evening x

Sophie - Country girl said...

Ooh, I love all three, especially the blue one. They'd all really suit you. You must be excited about jetting off soon x

Preity Lama Tamang said...

love all those dresses!! But really loving the blue a lot!!
xx

FitznBitz said...

Pack less buy more I say!!! HeeHee!! :)