Monday, 8 August 2011

Monday Montage #6


1.  New E.L.F. Goodies:  I bought a few items when E.L.F. were doing their 50% off code. I could have bought a ton more if it weren't for current money woes!  You can read my post on the items here.

2. Magazine Freebies:  On my lunch hour on Friday I picked up Marie Claire to read while I ate my lunch, and also so that I could get the freebies! A Caité Paint Pot and a Dove Intensive Repair hair treatment. You can see the nail polish in this post.

3. Tangfastics:  I love these! A good film and a handful of these makes a happy Lauren. However lately, when eating them, my teeth get quite sore and sensitive... that can't be right!

4. Velcro Rollers:  I was going out for dinner on Saturday evening and wanted to go for curly hair, so I used my Herstyler wand and my velcro rollers. My mum was in stitches laughing at me, and I can see why!

5. Big, curly hair:  The final result of the velcro rollers! Not bad I thought! Although the volume vanished quite quickly, I really like it, and will definitely make more use of these in future.

A slightly shorter Montage than usual this week as apart from working, I really haven't done much. Oh dear! Have a great week, everyone!

8 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

your hair looks fabulous all big and curly :D
I love/hate tangfastics, I find the sugar coated sweets lascerate my mouth and I end very sore!

xXxStundonxXx said...

Your hair really suits you like that xx

daisychain said...

gorgeous girl! xo

Funny Little Frog said...

Tangfastics make my mouth sore too, I think it just means you've eaten too many, but if your like me it won't stop you! Your hair looks great curly xxx

Funny Little Frog said...

Tangfastics make my mouth sore too, I think it just means you've eaten too many, but if your like me it won't stop you! Your hair looks great curly xxx

Please may I? said...

Oh I love fangtastic, they are yummy.

Your hair looks stunning hun.

X x

Natasha said...

I love the way your hair looks, the curls are gorgeous. xxx

PinkSugarMakeup said...

you look amazing with the curls!! so pretty!! i can never get rollers to work for me, i'll be coming to you for advice in future :)
xx