Monday, 8 August 2011
Monday Montage #6
1. New E.L.F. Goodies: I bought a few items when E.L.F. were doing their 50% off code. I could have bought a ton more if it weren't for current money woes! You can read my post on the items here.
2. Magazine Freebies: On my lunch hour on Friday I picked up Marie Claire to read while I ate my lunch, and also so that I could get the freebies! A Caité Paint Pot and a Dove Intensive Repair hair treatment. You can see the nail polish in this post.
3. Tangfastics: I love these! A good film and a handful of these makes a happy Lauren. However lately, when eating them, my teeth get quite sore and sensitive... that can't be right!
4. Velcro Rollers: I was going out for dinner on Saturday evening and wanted to go for curly hair, so I used my Herstyler wand and my velcro rollers. My mum was in stitches laughing at me, and I can see why!
5. Big, curly hair: The final result of the velcro rollers! Not bad I thought! Although the volume vanished quite quickly, I really like it, and will definitely make more use of these in future.
A slightly shorter Montage than usual this week as apart from working, I really haven't done much. Oh dear! Have a great week, everyone!