Friday, 5 August 2011

Yet More Superdrug Goodies

It seems I cannot walk past a Superdrug without going in for a nosy. Nor can I go in for just one thing that's really essential. I always seem to buy something else, and come out with more goodies than were intended.

I have a (Super) drug problem, possibly.

So here's what I picked up...

Sanex Extra  Control Deodorant
 The one item I went in for; deodorant! A boring product, I know. All I will say is that Sanex are my favourite deodorants ever.

Pantene Lightweight Purifying Shampoo and Aqua Light Nourishing Conditioner
I saw lollipop26's positive post about the Aqua Light range and as my current shampoo (Aussie Lusciously Long) is almost done I thought I would try them.  I am not 100% sure if the purifying shampoo is part of the 'Aqua Light range', but it was sitting with the rest of it! I thought that it would be a good one to try as I really do put so many products on my hair. Just after washing it I start slapping mousse, heat protectant spray, etc. on it, then dry shampoo the next day, so it really needs a good clean. These were 2 for £4.99; get in! I've used them once and so far so good! They smell lovely and fresh too.

VO5 Miracle Concentrate
 After reading so many good things about this on blogs but never could find it. Well, Superdrug in Castlecourt didn't disappoint (may I add that I LOVE having daily access to decent shops now that I work in Belfast?!) and I finally got one. This stuff smells beautiful, and I tested it by applying a tiny few drops to my dry hair. It smelled nice and it felt a bit softer without making it look greasy at all. Later, when I had washed my hair with the above purchases, I towel dried it, used some of this, then blow dried. Wowee!! My hair has never been so soft or frizz free after blow drying. And it seemed to get softer throughout the evening. Therefore, I am absolutely loving this stuff and at £4.99, will definitely be buying more in future.

Collection2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream - 'Powder Puff'
I've seen these on a few blogs too recently so wanted to try one. I - surprise surprise! -  went for the most nude coloured one! It smells delicious, like vanilla or cake or something along those lines! It felt a bit like using concealer on my lips at first, as it's not a gloss at all, and dries quite matte. I quite like the colour and think it will be a handy product to have in the handbag.



Thanks for reading everyone! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow that VO5 Miracle concentrate sounds wonderful. I'll def have to try it, the ends of my hair get so dry. I like the sound if the cream puff lip cream too. I'm going into town tomorrow so I'll be dropping into Superdrug :-)
Thanks Lauren, have a great weekend x

Sophie - Country girl said...

love the look of that hair treatment, I need something to restore and repair my hair... I am always changing my shampoo & conditioner, I'm never satisfied.

Adrienne said...

I LOVE the vo5 oil i'm on my 3rd bottle haha! The cream puff looks lovely on you :) wish I could say the same about mine haha! x

Please may I? said...

I'll keep an eye out for the oil, it looks like a good product!

X x