Friday, 9 September 2011

EOTD: Ominous Half-Truth

I admit, the title of this post is a ridiculously pathetic play on the names of the eye shadows I used. I'm sorry! My brain is too tired to function at full capacity at the moment.

UD 15th Anniversary Palette - Vanilla, Omen & Half-Truth
NYC High Definition Mascara
This was a look I did a few weeks ago and quite liked. The photo actually does no justice to how bright the colours were in reality.

As usual, I have been having my 6am starts and am constantly lacking sleep because I am awful at going to bed early! I am so tired every evening and have little time to do anything, hence the awful lack of blogging I've managed recently. I hope to try and sort this out soon, but sometimes real life just takes priority and there isn't much I can do!

In other news, I go on holidays next Thursday! A whole week in Orlando, Florida, whoopeee. I plan on bringing very little with me, and buying a mountain of stuff when there. I will also not get any form of tan because I don't tan at the best of times, and I'll be out doing things every day, not lying by the pool so no doubt I'll return to Ireland the same colour as I left! Ah well, I'll just crack the St. Moriz out sure!

3 comments:

FitznBitz said...

Have a blast on hols Lauren! :)

Sandra said...

This looks really pretty!

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Sophie - Country girl said...

love these colours, they look gorgeous. You must be really looking forward to your holiday, so close now!!!!