Monday, 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!


I went out on Saturday night with a few friends to celebrate Halloween N. Ireland style - a good aul' drinking session. (Isn't that how people here celebrate every Saturday night?)

I did my make up as in the above photo - Terminator! I do love that film, despite it's 80s cheese and woeful special effects. My brother and I were slightly obsessed with Terminator 2, which this look is based on. I worked from this KlairedeLys tutorial - I didn't have the exact items she used, especially things like sculpt gel, so improvised with what I had, and I think it turned out well regardless.

I sadly couldn't get a red contact lens, as I would need a prescription one, and you can't get those in red! So I made my eye red in MS Paint, harhar! I also hairsprayed my hair to my head on the 'injured' side as if it were matted  Other than that, I just wore black jeans, black top, leather jacket and black boots - I've never had such comfy feet on a night out.

If anyone is interested in seeing what make up I used just let me know!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wow this looks fab! x

Caroline said...

Your make up looks great, really impressive! x

Sophie - Country girl said...

haha this is pretty special! Love the attention to detail.

Yu said...

Omg WELL DONE! I'm like actually convinced that you have something glued on lol! Amazing :)

aprettyobsession said...

Crizazy this looks amazing

Sarah said...

That's amazing! I love how you've done the edges of skin, it looks so real!

Hannah Mulholland said...

It looks fab!! Did it stay on well throughout th night?

www.hannahmul.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

I hope you had an enjoyable Halloween.

Monday Receptionist said...

Wow this looks amazing!x