Saturday, 15 October 2011

A Little Streak Of Luck

I am generally a rather unlucky person, but the last week or so has seen a few little bits of luck come my way which is always much appreciated! I recently saw a 'retweet' competition from a company called Aurora in the Sunlight who personalise items with Swarovski crystals. The competition was to win a Swarovski customised MAC Cremesheen Glass. I clicked the 'retweet' button and what do you know, a few days later, I was told I'd won! I couldn't believe it!


It's a gorgeous pink shade called 'Petite Indulgence' which looks quite bright and shocking in the tube but comes out a lovely, rather natural shade of pink. The Swarovski crystal covered lid is GORGEOUS! It catches the light beautifully and sparkles with so many colours - I haven't even put this in my make up case, it's sitting out on my desk for all to see! The photos can't really capture the pretty colours or the sparkle but it is really lovely!



 Gratuitous lip swatches...

You can check out the Aurora in the Sunlight website for all the different items they do - you can send in your own items to be customised or buy direct from the site. I personally love the Cremesheen Glass I received and I think the items available would make fantastic presents too!

4 comments:

Charli said...

SO PRETTY

Sophie - Country girl said...

It's so pretty and girlie without being OTT. Love it, great shots too.

G A B Y said...

Wow, congrats! So pretty!

Charlotte said...

That is so so pretty! xxx