Tuesday, 11 October 2011

OOTD - Yes, I Still Wear Clothes

One would be forgiven for thinking that I no longer partake in the wearing of clothes, due to the complete lack of outfit posts lately. I apologise; I never have time between 6 and 6.30am to take photos (I barely have time to wake up) and by the time I get home I feel so tired and bleugh (yes that is a legitimate adjective) that I tend to get a shower straight away and forget to take photos.

I will try to improve! The awful lack of daylight now is not helping though. Anyways, here's what I wore today:
Dress, Boots & Tights - Peacocks
Cardi - H&M
Yes, I look a mess. Oh well. The dress and boots are recent buys, about a week and a half ago, when I got a Peacocks 'family & friends' 40% discount voucher from a lady at work. It came in very handy! I got this dress for £12 instead of £20, and the boots for £15.60 instead of £26. I also got the tights for £1.80 instead of £3, in case you're wondering! They're 80 denier and are definitely needed now that the weather is so miserable. The boots have also been worn basically non-stop to work too. They keep my feet warm and dry when walking to/from train station/car. Well worth the money!

15 comments:

HannahMul said...

You look so lovely lauren, this outfit is put together well. Love the dress so much!

Lauren said...

@HannahMul - awk thanks Hannah :) x

confessionsofamakeupaholic said...

I love that dress! I love boots like that for Autumn/Winter I literally wear them to death! Definatley need a trip to Peacocks when Im up in December :)

Adrienne said...

love the dress missy! Of course you can do a sunday shop no need to ask haha :) xx

dinoprincesschar said...

I haven't been to peacocks for ages, but it can be great for bargains - maybe next month! i love the dress on you, and what a great deal with the voucher :)

Caroline said...

I love the print on the dress :) Haven't been to Peacocks for ages, need to check it out soon! x

Funny Little Frog said...

Gorgeous dress, might have to pop down at the weekend to Peacocks. I went not so long ago and the lady infront of me had a voucher and said her neighbour worked there and gave her it, I couldn't figure out why someone that worked there would have the voucher....it makes sense now and also means I need to find myself a friend that works there haha xxx

daisychain said...

that dress is beautiful!

Lauren said...

@confessions... - I love the boots, probably the best buy! Going to get lots of use :)

@adrienne - thank youuu!

@Char - I didn't expect to get much at all but they had some lovely items in :)

@Caroline - Thanks! It was my first trip there in yonks lol

@FunnyLittleFrog - thnk you :) it def came in handy, I'm hoping there's more on the go soon haha!

@daisychain - thanks my dear!

Sophie - Country girl said...

that dress is fab, what a great deal you got with that voucher.
Your legs look amazing and go on forever with those black boots and tights x

Bonnie said...

I love the post title - "Yes, I still wear clothes."
You're so adorable.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

xXxStundonxXx said...

I love this dress, been eyeing it up in Peacocks myself x

Megan said...

gorgeous dress, love the collar.

Sara said...

Oh that dress looks so good on you, very complimentary, and a great colour too!

http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

Love that dress! x